On 13th December 2022, the 5 innovative SMEs winners of the Cascade Funding of 5G-LOGINNOV project presented during the Docks the Future – Network of Excellence #11 member gathering.
The Network of Excellence is a voluntary network of European Ports willing to take innovative actions towards Energy Transition, Sustainability, and Digitalisation exploiting the EU Funding opportunities.
With 28 active members, the Association’s monthly event was the right moment to present the solutions provided by the SMEs that can optimize and improve port and maritime operations using 5G technologies and devices.
Sharing 5G-LOGINNOV best practices and achievements with a community of European ports that can be positively affected by the advancements in 5G has been the best way to network and exchange valuable insights and information on the current state of the art and the next industry developments.
Here below you can download the presentations used during the meeting:
- Hellenic Drones | Specialised in autonomous drone operations in the maritime domain – Active in Koper Living Lab
- Libra AI | Focused on low-cost driver drowsiness detection systems – Active in Athens- Piraeus Living Lab
- e-Shuttle | Specialised in traffic management and optimization – Active for Hamburg Living Lab
- uze! Mobility GmbH | Active in the field of traffic management systems and autonomous vehicles – Active in Hamburg Living Lab
- Roads.AI | Specialised in Intelligent Traffic Guidance Local Systems – active in Hamburg Living Lab