The 5G-LOGINNOV project will be featured at the upcoming ITS European Congress in Lisbon, 22-24 May.
The project will be showcased at the ERTICO Stand, location A14, where participants will have the chance to discover more details about the project’s pilot sites. 5G-LOGINNOV’s achievements and lessons learnt will also be discussed during several special interest sessions.
Find below the full programme of activities in which 5G-LOGINNOV will be involved:
- TP 18 “Digital logistics platforms”
- SIS 33 “5G based logistics: business challenges and new opportunities”
- SIS 41 “Future priorities for research and innovation in freight and logistics”
- SIS 51 “Electronic freight transport information (eFTI) regulation – will it impact you?”
- SIS 65 “Freight digitalisation, electrification and old-fashioned parking”
Read the full programme of the event on the official ITS Congress website.